ABQ TECHZONICS TECH SUPERSTORE!
WE WANT TO ADVERTISE AND SELL YOUR HIGH-TECH ITEMS
ON ABQ TECHZONICS - WHAT CAN YOU PROVIDE US?
...tell your friends!
site - No cookies - No spyware - No adware - No trojans - No viruses - No
worms - No spam - No pop-ups
We Respect Your Privacy - We do NOT Monitor Your Shopping nor Track You Online, nor Share Your Data
*Please do NOT Phone Us. Email Us Instead. We are Inundated by Scam Phone Calls with Fake Caller ID #s. Put "Inquiry" in Subject Line
SEE OUR SUPERSTORE webpages (links below) FOR: ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS / ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: Integrated Circuits (ICs), Transistors, Diodes, Rectifiers, LEDs, Capacitors, Resistors, Potentiometers (Pots), Varistors, Inductors, Coils, Transformers, Speakers, Relays, Switches, Actuators, Fuses, Circuit Breakers, Crystals, Oscillators, Connectors, Headers, Sockets, Pins, Wires, Cables, Displays, Photo, Video, Laser, Power, other Electronic Parts / Electronic Components. EQUIPMENT: Electronic Test Equipment, Electrical Equipment, Computers, Peripherals, Electric Tools, Hand Tools, Tool Chests, Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Bikes). MORE TECH STUFF: Scientific/Industrial Valves & Fittings, Personal Security, Survival (Survivalists / Preppers), Radionics, Crafts, Hobbies, Strange & Unusual, Religious & Spiritual, Collectibles - Hardware, Devices, Parts, Special Materials, Books, Manuals, Software
Need Cash Now?
Short on Cash but You have High-Tech Items
- Especially Small Electronic Parts, Electronic Test Equipment -
You Would Like Us to Sell for You? Sell Your High-Tech Items Using
This Supplier Offer (Supplier-on-Demand Offer / Surplus Excess Stock Offer)?
Don't Sell / Give Away / Throw Away Tech Stuff we Need
Without First Emailing Us, ABQ Techzonics, Albuquerque, NM
Please Email => Wizguru !
Want to sell or just get rid of your high-tech Items? If you good have High-Tech Items you just want to get rid of or to save cash by trading it for some Item we have that you need, please refer to our (Trade & Buy Offers) webpage. However, if you want to sell your high-tech Items without going through all the major hassle and hard work of setting up your own business to sell them or to add them to your existing business,or if you are already trying to sell them elsewhere on your own, then ask us about selling them for you on our ABQ Techzonics webpages.
Here is how it works:
(1) If we choose to list your Item on our webpages, we do NOT charge you any listing fee, sale fee, advertising fee, store fee, monthly fee, or any other type of fee, so we have no need for your Moneygram #, bank account # or PayPal account #, and every Item of yours we sell fattens YOUR wallet!
(2) Email us with a description of what you have, their quantity you have in stock, their conditions and what prices you want for them. Email to: Wizguru (on your email Subject Line put, "High-Tech Item Supplier Inquiry") (please do not phone or fax us). Also, email us if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
(3) You must have these Items in stock in the quantities, qualities, conditions, and prices you want for them, and should we ask to buy them, you must ship them to us within 5 calendar days of us paying for them through PayPal and provide us proof of delivery. This also means that you must have a current PayPal account for us to quickly pay you for your Items. Your prices must include all your S/H charges to ship to us, and should be very reasonable because we must make reasonable profits and still be able to sell your Items to our customers and clients at very reasonable prices on timely basis. Note that we (not you) ship the Items directly to our customers and clients after we buy and receive them from you. This is not a dropship arrangement.
(4) You must provide us in text format the description of each Item consistent with the format we use on our webpages for that kind of Item, and provide us at least one clear, focused image of the actual Item you have. If you do not know what an Item is or does, email us the part #, and we will research it for you. Your description must include any packaging for the Item which comes with it (e.g. antistatic tubes, original box), and any cables, controllers, user manuals, etc. which comes with it. The image may be black & white if color is not important (e.g. ICs), and must be 40K - 1M in size and at least 300 pixels in its shortest dimension. If the image is of an electronic part with a part # or logo printed on it, the part # / logo must be clearly readable from your image.
(5) When we receive the Item from you, if satisfied as to quantity, quality, condition and your description, we at ABQ Techzonics will ship the Item directly to our customer or client. If the Item is not satisfactory to us, we will return the Item to you for an prompt 100% refund. If our customer or client is not satisfied with the Item, returns it to us, and he/she obtains a refund for it, we will return the Item to you and you will promptly refund 100% of what we paid you for it.
(6) If you can no longer supply us an Item in the quantity, quality, condition, price or description as you had earlier promised us, you must notify us at least 5 calendar days in advance if possible so we can either change our description of it or remove your Item from our webpages.
(7) Our policies at www.consumertronics.net/policies.htm fully apply both to you and to all of our other customers and clients. Please especially note that these policies do NOT establish any partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise, sales representative or agency relationship between you and Consumertronics (including ABQ Techzonics).
We are particularly interested in selling electronic components / electrical components (especially ICs, transistors, similar electronic parts), electronic test equipment, precision tools, modern computer systems, computer peripherals, software, printing / publishing equipment / parts / supplies, books, small mechanical parts and hardware, scientific equipment, industrial equipment, commercial equipment, special materials, etc. - too numerous to list here! Please bookmark, print out and inform your family, friends and associates about this webpage.
Unlike corporate Online auction sites and malls, ABQ Techzonics, Albuquerque, NM, can freely engage in special deals and bartering transactions with our good customers! Customers who have Items we want - especially small electronic parts, electronic test equipment, scientific equipment, industrial equipment, precision tools, modern computer equipment, special materials (e.g. Kevlar), and some rare, antique, unusual and even weird Items - possibly even devices you build or assemble yourself - we will seriously consider buying from you. We are NOT interested in most used/large/heavy/bulky parts, dirty/defective/contaminated parts, non-antique radios/TVs/VCRs/phone equipment or similar items. Since we do much of our prototype work here using DIP/DIL ICs and other electronic components with leads - even if we use and sell leaded or surface-mount versions of them - we are very interested in buying or trading for small electronic parts with leads. Even if it is an Item which we strictly sell and already have in quantity, we still may be interested.
A transaction with ABQ Techzonics can leave you with cash in your pockets! Techzonics Email: wizguru with a description of what you want to trade or sell with us (or buy from us), what you want for it, and your name and shipping address (on your email Subject Line put, "High-Tech Item Supplier Inquiry") (please do not phone us). We are mostly interested in the types of Items we sell on this website - check out our topical webpages => Sitemap.
Please do not discard, give away or waste your time trying to sell at garages sales, flea markets and Online auctions modern computers, small electronic parts and electronic test equipment, scientific and industrial equipment, and special materials without checking with us first. The last thing you want to do is to put your excess electronic parts and equipment in your community's landfill if we can use it here to make functional equipment or restore it to function and truly recycle it. If a relative, friend, neighbor, colleague, employer, etc. has electronics stuff that he/she hasn't touched in years or is excess, please ask them to read this page.
We are a Disabled Veteran trying to support my family through hard work - the more We have to work with, the better, and we do appreciate your help.
Please do not phone or fax us about what you have/want as we are often in the lab. Please write or email us (for email attachments, use.txt,.htm,.pdf,.jpg,.gif or.bmp formats only - no.doc,.xls,.exe files) - describe in full in your email message itself, and in your Subject line put, "High-Tech Item Supplier Inquiry"). Mutual agreement and prior written approval is required before we can sell any of your high-tech Items. If we are interested in your proposed deal, we will contact you within 7 days by email or by phone, whichever you prefer.
A final note on the community electronics recycling drives common today: While their ads imply that they are charities and/or environmentalists, all the ones we 've looked into are high-profit businesses - well-stocked with inventory delivered to them free! If they were truly interested in keeping discarded electronics out of landfills, they would also accept discarded TVs and VCRs - the #1 thrown away electronic equipment - and small home appliances. Most "recyclers" accept only or mostly computers and computer equipment because they test them and sell those computers which are functional, and skim off the parts (e.g. hard drives, DVD drives, CDROMs, special cards, memory ICs, CPUs, etc.) from non-functional computers. As most people don't wipe-delete their hard drive data files first, it is then possible that "recylers" also mine the hard drives for personal data which they may also sell (ID theft business?), provide to their governments, or provide the hard drives / drive data to others who do that. We repeatedly asked a major popular-with-policitians community recycling outfit about who actually disassembles their salvage and employee job conditions, what do they sell out of their salvage, and what do they do with the parts of the salvage which are not resaleable - they refused to provide us any answers. Do they just skim off the good stuff, and then truck off the rest to landfills? Who knows since they refuse to disclose and clearly few people investigates or exposes them. Do you know? Why don't more investigative reporters do their jobs? And why isn't all of this fully disclosed to the public before any community allows them do a "recycling" drive? If you don't believe that this is happening, see the Nov. 9, 2008, CBS "60 Minutes" - describes how recycling companies are exporting their donated electronic junk to foreign countries, which ends up poisoning the people and planet there!
Please hit your Browser Back Button to return to your last page, or ABQ Techzonics for our home page.
Thanks. John Williams, M.S.E.E.
HIGH-TECH EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALISM: Many "high-tech business" owners and their employees today are clearly woefully ignorant of the high technologies they sell (including some giant electronic parts houses!). ABQ Techzonics of Albuquerque, NM, USA, is owned by John Williams, M.S.E.E. Mr. Williams is a former Senior Electronics Design Engineer (Lockheed EMSCO); Professor of Computer Science (New Mexico State University (NMSU)); Electronics Weapons Design Engineer (U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force); Health Physicist (National Institutes of Health (NIH)), etc. Williams is also currently President of Lone Star Consulting, Inc. and CEO of Consumertronics.net. While we don't know everything about everything tech (no one does), we have a high level of expertise. We sell a lot of electronic components / electrical components. Most of these electronic components / electrical components are small electronic parts / electrical parts, such as integrated circuits, optical devices, transistors, rectifiers, diodes, transformers, inductors, capacitors, resistors, displays, switches, relays, crystals, oscillators, transducers, sensors, prototyping, connectors, fuses, wire/cable, power components, etc., as well as some larger electronic parts / electrical parts and electronic test equipment, scientific equipment and industrial equipment / parts, electrical equipment / electronic equipment in general, tools, mounting hardware parts, and special materials. And we also buy and trade these types of items (Trade & Buy Offers). And unlike most electrical / electronic components sellers, many of the electrical / electronic component, etc. lots we buy we set aside some of the electrical / electronic parts, etc. for our own electronic projects and research. We sell those electrical / electronic parts, etc. we don't use. Our suppliers know that if their electrical / electronic parts, electronic test equipment, etc. aren't excellent, good chance we will discover it and they'll hear about it!
ABQ TECHZONICS (Albuquerque, NM) SELLS, BUYS & TRADES: ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, ELECTRONIC PARTS, ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: Integrated Circuits (ICs), Transistors, Diodes, Rectifiers, LEDs, Capacitors, Resistors, Potentiometers (Pots), Varistors, Inductors, Coils, Transformers, Speakers, Relays, Switches, Actuators, Fuses, Circuit Breakers, Thermistors, Crystals, Oscillators, Sensors, Transducers, Optoelectronics, Prototyping, Connectors, Headers, Sockets, Pins, Wires, Cables, Displays, Photo, Video, Laser, RF, Microwave, Electronic Modules, Power Adapters, Power Supplies, other Electronic Parts / Electronic Components / Electronic Subassemblies / Electronic Assemblies. EQUIPMENT, DEVICES: Electronic Test Equipment, Electrical Equipment, Computers, Peripherals, Electric Tools, Hand Tools, Mechanics Tools, Precision Tools, Tool Chests. MORE TECH STUFF: Commercial/Industrial/Scientific/Laboratory Valves, Fittings, Hardware Parts, Mechanical Parts, Supplies, Special Materials, Personal Security, Survival (Survivalists / Preppers), Radionics, Crafts, Hobbies, Strange & Unusual, Religious & Spiritual, Books, Manuals, Software, Collectibles.
SOURCES OF ITEMS ABQ TECHZONICS SELLS: Surplus, online auctions, hamfests, private sales, business moving sales, overstocks, job lots, wholesale lots, estate sales, garage sales, thrift shops, charity auctions, flea markets, hardware trades, abandoned storage, lost & found property sales, discontinued items, obsolete items, warehouse inventory updates, excess inventories, liquidations, business closures and out-of-business sales, foreclosure sales, bankruptcies, government auctions / government sales, new salvage sales, and other sources for integrated circuits (ICs), electronic parts / electronic components, hardware, special materials, etc., Albuquerque, NM area preferred but will buy from anywhere. ABQ Techzonics is both a wholesale sellers/wholesale traders/wholesale buyers and retail sellers/retail traders/retail buyers, largely depending on quantity.
IMAGE SPONSORED BY:
Lone Star Consulting, Inc.
REPRINT POW-MIA IMAGE=>
ON YOUR WEBSITE
Copyright © 2008-2023, Consumertronics. All rights reserved.