ABQ TECHZONICS TECH SUPERSTORE!
WE SELL, BUY, TRADE MANY ITEMS &
WE ACCEPT MOST FREE TECH DONATIONS
...tell your friends!
site - No cookies - No spyware - No adware - No trojans - No viruses -
No worms - No spam - No pop-ups
We Respect Your Privacy - We do NOT Monitor Your Shopping nor Track You Online, nor Share Your Data
SEE OUR SUPERSTORE webpages (links below) FOR: ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS / ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: Integrated Circuits (ICs), Transistors, Diodes, Rectifiers, LEDs, Capacitors, Resistors, Potentiometers (Pots), Thyristors, Varistors, Inductors, Coils, Transformers, Speakers, Relays, Switches, Actuators, Fuses, Circuit Breakers, Crystals, Oscillators, Connectors, Headers, Sockets, Pins, Wires, Cables, Displays, Photo, Video, Laser, Power, Ultrasonic, other Electronic Parts / Electronic Components. EQUIPMENT: Electronic Test Equipment, Electrical Equipment, Computers, Peripherals, Electric Tools, Hand Tools, Tool Chests, Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Bikes). MORE TECH STUFF: Scientific/Industrial Valves & Fittings, Personal Security, Survival (Survivalists / Preppers), Radionics, Crafts, Hobbies, Strange & Unusual, Religious & Spiritual, Collectibles - Hardware, Devices, Parts, Special Materials, Books, Manuals, Software
Short on Cash and
Interested in Selling or Trading?
Got Electronic Parts / Other Tech Items You Need to Dispose of?
Don't Sell / Give Away / Throw Away Tech Stuff we Need
Without First Emailing Us, ABQ Techzonics, Albuquerque, NM
Please Email => Wizguru
Put "ITEMS FOR SALE", "ITEMS FOR TRADE", "ITEMS TO GIVE AWAY" in Your Subject Line
(in all caps). Please Do Not Phone (We are often in Our Labs, Shops)
Want some of our Items but you are cash-strapped these days? Or do you just need the cash? Prefer to trade rather than buy our hardware? Have Items you no longer need but we do?
(1) WANTED - WHAT WE ARE INTERESTED IN: We are interested in trading and buying (and also selling) numerous new small electronic components / electrical components (ICs, transistors, thyristors, rectifiers, sensors / transducers, displays, switches, inductors, transformers, capacitors, resistors, pots, varistors, ultrasonic parts, actuators, connectors, and similar electronic components / electrical parts), new and used functional electronic test equipment and scientific devices (post 1990), new and used precision tools / machine tools / electronics tools, 3-D copiers, new and used rare earth magnets, new and like-new small mechanical hardware / parts / supplies, special materials (eg: mu-metals, 2 - 3 mil steel foil, circuit boards, phenolic boards, Kevlar, etc.).
(2) SPECIAL SPECIFIC ITEMS OF INTEREST BY NAME / PART # / MODEL # (not listed in (1) above): None at this time.
(3) GETTING RID OF ITEM LOTS THAT CONTAIN ITEMS OF (1) OR (2) ABOVE? We will likely be very interested. Email us as to what you are trying to unload or sell, your name and Zip code (we are in the 87111 Zip area). It helps very much if you can list part #s, model #s, Item descriptions and conditions, and/or provide JPG or GIF images (no DOC, XLS, or ZIP attachments). Please do not toss good Items into the trash if we are willing to pay you at least something for them or you would much rather have them used than filling up land fills. It would also greatly help us - I am a Disabled Veteran supporting his family, and we work hard at this. If we are interested in your Items, we will try to arrange a time and place we can see your Items.
(4) NOT WANTED - WHAT WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN (do NOT contact us about these types of Items): We are never interested in TVs, radios, vacuum tubes, electronic devices powered by vacuum tubes, soldered PC boards, unsoldered parts, antique electronics, non-Smart phones (nor pagers and faxes), Items over 50 lbs, computers and peripherals older than year 2005, illegal Items, fake / counterfeit Items, chemicals, dangerous Items, dirty / contaminated Items / heavily corroded / non-functional / worn-out / broken Items, entertainment equipment, personal hygiene Items, household appliances, kitchen Items, car parts, air tools.
(5) NOTE: WE ARE NOT A REPAIR SHOP. AND WE DO NOT KNOW WHO CAN REPAIR A DEVICE YOU HAVE OR PROVIDE YOU AN ITEM WE DON'T SELL OR TRADE. WE ALMOST NEVER DO DELIVERIES OR MEET BUYERS 2+ MILES FROM ZIP 87111 TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE ITEMS WORTH LESS THAN $50 TO US. If you need to buy Items of less than $50 and you are 2+ miles from Zip 87111, of course we will try to provide them to you by mail, if prepaid. Items must be worth to us $100+ for us to consider distances from Zip 87111 between 2-10 miles, and $500+ for us to consider distances between 10-100 miles.
For Items we are not interested in, and for Items you may need right away but under our minimum dollar amount in (5) above, you might try SURPLUS CITY - located on north side of Central, between Eubank and Juan Tabo. They have tons of older electronic parts and equipment.
If you know someone who might want to buy, sell or trade with us or who has the type of Items we describe in (1) and (2) above, please freely contact them about us. Please bookmark, print out and inform your family, friends and associates about this webpage.
A transaction with ABQ Techzonics can leave you both with Items you much need from ABQ Techzonics and/or with cash in your pockets! Techzonics Email: wizguru. Even if you think you are not interested in any of the 1,000s of Items we sell, just check out our topical webpages => SItemap.
A final note on the community electronics recycling drives common today: While their ads imply that they are charities and/or environmentalists, all the ones we 've looked into are high-profit businesses - well-stocked with inventory delivered to them free! If they were truly interested in keeping discarded electronics out of landfills, they would also accept discarded TVs and VCRs - the #1 thrown away electronic equipment - and small home appliances. Most "recyclers" accept only or mostly computers and computer equipment because they test them and sell those computers which are functional, and skim off the parts and subassemblies (e.g. hard drives, DVD drives, CDROMs, special cards, memory ICs, CPUs, etc.) from non-functional computers. As most people don't wipe-delete their hard drive data files first, it is then possible that "recylers" also mine the hard drives for personal data which they may also sell (ID theft business?), provide to their governments, or provide the hard drives / drive data to others who do that. We repeatedly asked a major popular-with-policitians community recycling outfit about who actually disassembles their salvage and employee job conditions, what do they sell out of their salvage, and what do they do with the parts of the salvage which are not resaleable - they refused to provide us any answers. Do they just skim off the good stuff, and then truck off the rest to landfills? Who knows since they refuse to disclose and clearly few people investigate or expose them. Do you know? Why don't more investigative reporters do their jobs? And why isn't all of this fully disclosed to the public before any community allows them do a "recycling" drive? If you don't believe that this is happening, see the Nov. 9, 2008, CBS "60 Minutes" - describes how recycling companies are exporting their donated electronic junk to foreign countries, which ends up poisoning the people and planet there!
Please hit your Browser Back Button to return to your last page, or ABQ Techzonics for our home page.
Thanks. John J. Williams, M.S.E.E.
ABQ TECHZONICS (Albuquerque, NM) SELLS, BUYS & TRADES: ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, ELECTRONIC PARTS, ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: Integrated Circuits (ICs), Transistors, Thyristors, Diodes, Rectifiers, LEDs, Capacitors, Resistors, Varistors, Potentiometers (Pots), Varistors, Inductors, Coils, Transformers, Speakers, Relays, Actuators, Switches, Fuses, Circuit Breakers, Thermistors, Crystals, Oscillators, Sensors, Transducers, Ultrasonics, Optoelectronics, Prototyping, Connectors, Headers, Sockets, Pins, Wires, Cables, Displays, Photo, Video, Laser, RF, Microwave, Electronic Modules, Power Adapters, Power Supplies, other Electronic Parts / Electronic Components / Electronic Subassemblies / Electronic Assemblies. EQUIPMENT, DEVICES: Electronic Test Equipment, Electrical Equipment, Computers, Peripherals, Electric Tools, Hand Tools, Mechanics Tools, Precision Tools, Tool Chests. MORE TECH STUFF: Commercial/Industrial/Scientific/Laboratory Valves, Fittings, Hardware Parts, Mechanical Parts, Supplies, Special Materials, Personal Security, Survival (Survivalists / Preppers), Radionics, Crafts, Hobbies, Strange & Unusual, Religious & Spiritual, Books, Manuals, Software, Collectibles.
SOURCES OF ITEMS ABQ TECHZONICS SELLS: Surplus, online auctions, hamfests, private sales, business moving sales, overstocks, job lots, wholesale lots, estate sales, garage sales, thrift shops, charity auctions, flea markets, hardware trades, abandoned storage, lost & found property sales, discontinued Items, obsolete Items, warehouse inventory updates, excess inventories, liquidations, business closures and out-of-business sales, foreclosure sales, bankruptcies, government auctions / government sales, new salvage sales, and other sources for integrated circuits (ICs), electronic parts / electronic components, hardware, special materials, etc., Albuquerque, NM area preferred but will buy from anywhere. ABQ Techzonics is both a wholesale sellers/wholesale traders/wholesale buyers and retail sellers/retail traders/retail buyers, largely depending on quantity.
IMAGE SPONSORED BY:
Lone Star Consulting, Inc.
REPRINT POW-MIA IMAGE=>
ON YOUR WEBSITE
Copyright © 2008-2016, Consumertronics. All rights reserved.